понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

MS.KRAZIE BABY ANGELS DOWNLOAD

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. You know that I love you Your my baby angels Always thinking of you Your my baby angels Put no one above you Your my baby angels Give you all my world Won't stop loving you Loving you loving you. You gotta check out. I always try to give you Whatever I was able and if I Left you one day it was cause I wasn't stable I remember when I Step out the sadest little faces Reaching up to get me It was hard for me to face it Mommy why you leaving I Though you said you love us Don't you want us anymore The truth is your my life And for you I would take a life I would give you both my heart Before that ever crosses my mind Your a part of my soul Part of everything about me and This because of you that I Thank god your still around me You helped me carry on when The going gets tough and Remind me to be strong When I feel like I've had enough Me and you against the world That don't even matter I have you both around me and My life I is full of laughter Your the only reason that I keep on living It's cause of you and all the love That you've given. To my littlest pumpkin My baby little lumpkins Your such a beauty queen To anyone you would Be a dream those Eyes of yours captivated my soul Had to be god who sent me Such a beautiful doll To you my devotion bottled up Beauty such a little missy Such a grumpy little cutie My brown queen my first Born my doll face I love you "Mommy's Little Girl" Was writen for you My melody was so I Could keep on going My drive to succeed While I see you growing I made a promise That I do attend to keep And this I mean it If you need something I'm a get it My little lady My boss little krazie My babies you know You always have amazed me Love my angels more then The moon loves the sky If I was happy you were The only reasons why. I was blessed to have you Come into my world Now I can't imagine life without you I could'ntbreathe without you Your the ones who keep me going Keep my heart beating Keep me looking up Appreciate of what I been given Laying down at night looking At your little faces I don't have to wonder I know This is were my place is Gotta alot of love to give but It's all yours Wrting you a million songs So you would know Just how much you mean to me No matter what If your good or bad And when you happy or sad Listen my angel babies My angels from above You are my everything and So for you it's all my love Mama don't cry But I cry because I love you More then anyone because I'm Always thinking of you If one day I should leave This earth This is your song Please forgive me for my faults and Whatever I did wrong. ms.krazie baby angels

Uploader: Meztigrel
Date Added: 8 June 2012
File Size: 65.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78080
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





ms.krazie baby angels

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. You gotta check out.

ms.krazie baby angels

You know that I love you Your my baby angels Always thinking of you Your my baby angels Put no one above you Your my baby angels Give you all my world Won't stop loving you Loving angeels loving you. I always try to give you Whatever I was able and if I Left you one day it was cause I wasn't stable I remember when I Step out the sadest little faces Reaching up to get me It was hard for me to face it Mommy why you leaving I Though you said ms.krzie love us Don't you want us anymore The truth is your my life And for you I would take a life I would give you both my heart Before that ever crosses my mind Your a part of my soul Part of everything about me and This because of you that I Thank god your still around me You helped me carry on when The going gets tough and Remind me to be strong When I feel like I've had enough Me and you against the world That don't even matter I have you both around me and My life I is full of laughter Your the only reason that I keep on me.krazie It's cause of you and all the love That you've given.

I was blessed to have you Come into my world Now I can't imagine life without you I could'ntbreathe without you Your the ones who keep me going Keep my heart beating Keep me looking up Appreciate of what I been given Laying down at night looking At your little faces I don't have to wonder I know This is were my place is Gotta alot of love to give but It's all yours Wrting you a million songs So you would know Just how much you mean to me No matter what If your good or bad ,s.krazie when you happy or sad Listen my angel babies My angels from above You are my everything and So for you it's all my love Mama don't cry But I cry because I love you More then anyone because I'm Always thinking of you If one day I should leave This earth This is your song Please forgive me for my faults and Whatever I did wrong.

ms.krazie baby angels

To my littlest pumpkin My baby little lumpkins Your such a beauty queen To anyone you would Be a dream those Eyes of yours captivated my soul Had to be god who sent me Such a beautiful doll To you my devotion bottled up Beauty such a little missy Such a grumpy little cutie My brown queen my first Born my doll face I love you "Mommy's Little Girl" Was writen for you My melody was so I Could keep on going My drive to succeed While I see you growing I made a promise That I do attend to keep And this I mean it Ms.kraziie you need something I'm a get it My little lady My boss little krazie My babies ks.krazie know You always have amazed me Love my angels more then The moon loves the sky If I bay happy you were The only reasons why.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий