понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD AAHK2 V2.15

Don't expect awesome features like S2W from this kernel I will be continually developing it and trying out new features, so feel free to request any features you may want. Your support means the world to us! Thread shows a clear overview of changes made, in a way that users can see what has changed when new versions are updated. Screenshots Features Based on latest Cyanogenmod aahk2 v2.15

Uploader: Grozil
Date Added: 23 September 2010
File Size: 9.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38008
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Added Halo Linaro 4. A Please contact me, preferably by PM about the error and please provide an error log logcat if possible. If you like his work, you can buy him energy drink: Well, I was to continue my rage with the old theme and so on, but with you guys being starstruck with CM11, I decided to stop living in awhk2 past and come to the future.

xda-developers - Desire HD Android Development

The Multilanguage File is only for the 3. You PM me to report any other bug. Do factory reset ie. I take no responsibility of whatever may occur of using this ROM.

aahk2 v2.15

Please let me be a good rom and give any sort of feedback if possible, Due to Phone problems, i can't test this! If any bugs do say, plus I'm doing this blindly no dhd yet.

You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. A link to a direct download is preferred. Please Thumbs up kenaldev for the rom base: Also use of "ad-driven" adfly for example or "commercial" sites are mostly not allowed. Don't hesitate ask in the comments or posts! Ready for a turn right instead of left? I asked Phiber and He said that he doesnt want mirrors.

To get root just install Superuser after a fresh install through Play Store ; Bugs: I open it for people who just want to take a spin at android 4. D Flash at your own risk.

aahk2 v2.15

Features Cyanogenmod 11 4. Connect to teamcarbon on irc. He owns all the work to his Carbon Android 4.

xda-developers - Desire HD Android Development

Android also now no longer boots. Articles on this Page showing articles 81 to of We can boot and run as fully working in a future new Sense 5 with Jelly Bean with it! Leave a comment and let me know what you think: Welcome to my latest alpha ROM thread. Contact us about this article. A This isn't the place for out of topic stuff. Use Mega if possible. Browse to Rom and install 7: We will update almost every time we get something working or fixed, but do Remember, these are not and never will be Nightlies!!!

Especially if you're even close to new at this. And Much More I'll list later If you feel like supporting this project or you want to help me out, Please Donate: If aahm2, reflash gapps too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий