среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT INF2CAT

I think that I need to add Windows 10 to the list of supported os's. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. Specifies the Common Name of a certificate. Configures the tool to sign the intended file. Where do I get a. microsoft inf2cat

Uploader: Gardashicage
Date Added: 21 July 2018
File Size: 23.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85802
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





microsoft inf2cat

Specifies the verbose option for successful execution and warning messages. Verifies the digital signature of files by determining whether the signing certificate was issued by a microsoftt authority, whether the signing certificate has been revoked, and, optionally, whether the signing certificate is valid for a specific policy.

Apply Clear All Save Filters. Asked 3 years, 10 months ago.

microsoft inf2cat

Does anybody know where I can find one that supports Windows10? Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

I am using Microsoft's usbser. Symantec and Norton and their logos are trademarks used under license from Symantec Corporation.

Driver pre-installation has failed with error 2 " I think that I need to add Windows 10 to the list of supported os's. DigiCert and its logo are registered trademarks of DigiCert, Inc. I simply looked in the wrong folder.

Post as a guest Innf2cat. I now do cd "c: I think that I need to add Windows 10 to the list of supported os's. I guess that I will have to install a more up to date version of Inf2Cat. Sign up using Email and Password. Specifies the file digest algorithm to use for creating file signatures.

Subscribe to RSS

How can I do this? The timestamping URL is http: The inf2cat is still available for Windows There is a makecat. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled.

microsoft inf2cat

Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: Windows10 is not a valid value. Ok, this is me answering my own question: How do we handle problem users?

Sign up using Facebook. Adds the cross-certificate from microsofy CrossCertificateFile file to the digital signature. Specifies the Common Name of a certificate. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Email Required, but never shown. Driver pre-installation has failed with error 2 ". Configures the tool to sign the intended file.

Where is Inf2Cat, SignTool ?

I'm resigning as a moderator from all Stack Exchange sites, effective today. Ask a Question search. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий